1. For better performance of your e-cig press the power button 1 to 2 seconds before you start inhaling.
2. Be careful not to over tighten the various components of your e-cig. The same applies for your charging gear.
3. To get the most out of your e-cig try to inhale with less force for a duration of at least 3 seconds.
4. When refilling your atomizer tank with e-liquid avoid dropping liquid in the center air flow tube.
5. Another common mistake is not keeping your atomizer tank topped up enough with e liquid. For trouble free operation of your atomizer make sure you keep your It topped up to a least a quarter of its capacity.
6. When using a new coil head, never forget to drop some e-liquid into the coil and let it thoroughly absorb it before putting it into use. You should usually allow 3-5 minutes for the e-liquid to soak in properly.
7. To activate/deactivate your e-cig simply press the fire button 5 consecutive times.
8. Always pay attention to the two main signs telling you that you need to replace your coil head:
- Your e-cig will have a poor performance and limited vapor production.
- Your e-liquid will start having a not so pleasant taste as it used to.
9. Make sure that all of your e-cig components are clean and free of residue or excess e-liquid and clean your mouthpiece in a daily basis for a better oral hygiene.
10. Always carry your batteries secured in a protective plastic case. Not doing so you are running a great risk of a short circuit incident.