Terms & Conditions
Nobacco provides a warranty (to the original end-user purchaser) that covers any defects in material or workmanship that result in equipment’s failure to perform during normal use.
The warranty period begins at the time of the purchase, is valid only within the Greek Territory (unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer) and provides, free of charge, correction of any defects under the following circumstances:
- Customers must return the product including the original invoice/receipt.
- The type of damage and/or the malfunction should not be excluded from the manufacturer’s warranty policies.
- Where a product or part of the product is covered under the commercial warranty, we will repair or, at our option, replace the defective product or part at no charge for parts and/or labor.
- For products that present any malfunction within the commercial warranty due to misuse and/or unauthorized modifications from the end-user, we will charge only the replacement parts needed for the repair, according to the existing parts pricelist.
- In case a charge occurs, the Nobacco Support department will inform you of the exact cost pertaining to the repair of your device and will request your approval before proceeding to any further action.
Please, retain your receipt or invoice, so as to be able to enjoy NOBACCO’s full range of After Sales Services.
Products without Warranty
Warranty does not cover:
- Products with an expired warranty (as being specified within each product’s manual and mentioned in the warranty card and sales receipt/invoice)
- Products that have been purchased from Nobacco Shop or Sales Point outside of Greece.
- Damages or malfunctions that are a direct result of misuse, unauthorized modifications, and/or have been caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by NOBACCO in the Product’s User Manual or in Nobacco’s website.
- Products that are not accompanied by the warranty card and receipt or invoice.
- Products that have been modified or repaired from an unauthorized person or service department.